Alcohol Factors In Saturday Night Crash Near Reardan | Crime
A vehicle accident left four injured seven miles north of Reardan Saturday night. Around 10:45 p.m., the driver, Pearl T. McCoy, 23, with three other passengers, was heading northbound on SR231 when she steered to the right of the road, over-corrected and left the roadway to the left, striking several trees before coming to a rest.
McCoy was transported to Sacred Heart Hospital along with another passenger, Dale M. Park, 34, for injuries. Joseph M. Curd,41, and Arril R. Denison, 46 were transported to Davenport Hospital for injuries.
Washington State Patrol says alcohol was a factor in the accident. The driver has been charged with vehicular assault.
Upcoming Events near Moses Lake - Grant County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps